Svenska Dogo-Presa Canarioforumet.
Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.
Svenska Dogo-Presa Canarioforumet.

Dogo-Presa Canarioforum

HemHem  GalleriGalleri  Latest imagesLatest images  SökSök  Bli medlemBli medlem  Logga in  

Presa Canario #2! Proud owner of 2fa.

Gå ner 
5 posters
FörfattareMeddelande
chucky

chucky

Antal inlägg : 12

Presa Canario #2! Proud owner of 2fa. Empty
InläggRubrik: Presa Canario #2! Proud owner of 2fa.   Presa Canario #2! Proud owner of 2fa. Emptysön jul 24, 2011 1:32 pm

Hello everyone!
Some of you here are probably familiar with me. I had Bootcho Campeon an import from Campeon Kennels in Poland. He was definitely the best dog I ever had!
Today I'm excited to introduce the new edition to my family here in Sweden. 2fa a 9 week old female Canario puppy from Unitox/Caribe. Thanks to Susanne and Mikke for such an awesome pup! She is definitely what we look for in a canario puppy;) Big promises with this one cheers
Presa Canario #2! Proud owner of 2fa. Img8833x

Presa Canario #2! Proud owner of 2fa. Img8868o

Presa Canario #2! Proud owner of 2fa. Img8874d

Presa Canario #2! Proud owner of 2fa. Img8869p

Presa Canario #2! Proud owner of 2fa. Img8874m

Till överst på sidan Gå ner
Eva
Admin
Eva

Antal inlägg : 677

InläggRubrik: Sv: Presa Canario #2! Proud owner of 2fa.   Presa Canario #2! Proud owner of 2fa. Emptysön jul 24, 2011 7:02 pm

Heloo! Smile Yup I remember you and Bootcho! He not around any longer? Sorry to hear Sad

A very adorable and promising looking little puppy you got there, and you suit well together Very Happy
Anje

Anje

Antal inlägg : 47

InläggRubrik: Sv: Presa Canario #2! Proud owner of 2fa.   Presa Canario #2! Proud owner of 2fa. Emptysön jul 24, 2011 7:44 pm

Welcome! Gorgeous (spelling??) little puppy you've got there!
chucky

chucky

InläggRubrik: Sv: Presa Canario #2! Proud owner of 2fa.   Presa Canario #2! Proud owner of 2fa. Emptysön jul 24, 2011 8:28 pm

Thanks!=)) She is a wonderful pup with loads of confidence. Right now she has a bladder infection so it's very hard to housebreak her which sucks Sleep PISS EVERYWHERE lol! bounce
Eva is it you who had Zombie before??
Bootcho was stolen from me by a "friend"!! Totally crazy....I heard he past but I will never know what really happened to him. He was probably sold for some major cash=(
People come on add more pictures to the gallery! I wanna see all your dogs=)
Jessica

Jessica

Antal inlägg : 60

InläggRubrik: Sv: Presa Canario #2! Proud owner of 2fa.   Presa Canario #2! Proud owner of 2fa. Emptysön jul 24, 2011 8:42 pm

Hi and congrats! She looks lovely. Smile
http://www.dogocanario.dk/
chucky

chucky

InläggRubrik: Sv: Presa Canario #2! Proud owner of 2fa.   Presa Canario #2! Proud owner of 2fa. Emptysön jul 24, 2011 9:38 pm

Thanks Jessica...I checked out your website. Gorgeous dogs you have! Ivana Campeon is from Campeon kennel in Poland? My Bootcho Campeon was from Vanpo and Mona Lisa=)
Jessica

Jessica

InläggRubrik: Sv: Presa Canario #2! Proud owner of 2fa.   Presa Canario #2! Proud owner of 2fa. Emptymån jul 25, 2011 9:03 am

Thanks! Very Happy
Yes Ivana was from Mona Lisa and Agbar.
You have other dogs now, or just your new babygirl?
I guess we´ll be seeing you on exhibitions around the country and more, later on?
Eva
Admin
Eva

InläggRubrik: Sv: Presa Canario #2! Proud owner of 2fa.   Presa Canario #2! Proud owner of 2fa. Emptymån jul 25, 2011 9:12 am

chucky skrev:
Thanks!=)) She is a wonderful pup with loads of confidence. Right now she has a bladder infection so it's very hard to housebreak her which sucks Sleep PISS EVERYWHERE lol! bounce
Eva is it you who had Zombie before??
Bootcho was stolen from me by a "friend"!! Totally crazy....I heard he past but I will never know what really happened to him. He was probably sold for some major cash=(
People come on add more pictures to the gallery! I wanna see all your dogs=)

Yup, the very one who had Zombie Wink Still sort of have him, I split up with my ex and we also split the dogs up then so he has Zombie, but I visit him often still, he is the father of a litter now, so I am actually a proud grand mother at the moment!

So sorry to hear about Bootcho, thats mental!! :/ what do you need enemies for with "friends" like that Sad
case

case

Antal inlägg : 377

InläggRubrik: Sv: Presa Canario #2! Proud owner of 2fa.   Presa Canario #2! Proud owner of 2fa. Emptymån jul 25, 2011 3:50 pm

Welcome and what a sweet pup. Sorry about botcho....Sad
chucky

chucky

InläggRubrik: Sv: Presa Canario #2! Proud owner of 2fa.   Presa Canario #2! Proud owner of 2fa. Emptymån jul 25, 2011 6:59 pm

Ivana remind me very much of Bootcho. I'm really sorry about Bootcho too! Sad Sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
I don't think Campeon Kennels exists anymore.

Yea Eva was totally nuts! I'm glad you guys got joint custody of your baby hehe. You have puppies now? So exciting! What's it like to be a grandmother? hehe.

Jessica, yea! I look forward to meet all ya's at the big shows!! flower

Right now I'm not sure what is happening since "my" pup is not okay. Bacterial infection and don't know what kind. She can't hold her pee Rolling Eyes

Jessica

Jessica

InläggRubrik: Sv: Presa Canario #2! Proud owner of 2fa.   Presa Canario #2! Proud owner of 2fa. Emptytis jul 26, 2011 9:00 am

Ahh...sorry, hope she´ll get well soon. flower
chucky

chucky

InläggRubrik: Sv: Presa Canario #2! Proud owner of 2fa.   Presa Canario #2! Proud owner of 2fa. Emptytis jul 26, 2011 9:25 am

She is going back to the breeder today pale 3 She needs more testing.
Eva
Admin
Eva

InläggRubrik: Sv: Presa Canario #2! Proud owner of 2fa.   Presa Canario #2! Proud owner of 2fa. Emptytis jul 26, 2011 8:41 pm

hehe yes life as a grandmother is treating me well! Have yet not met my little ones, but next week when they are 4 weeks i will probably go and see them Smile

here is a couple of them, 3 weeks now:
Presa Canario #2! Proud owner of 2fa. 248428_186366238094664_100001638673755_514198_6740155_n

So sorry to hear about your pup, hope everything turns out ok for her!
chucky

chucky

InläggRubrik: Sv: Presa Canario #2! Proud owner of 2fa.   Presa Canario #2! Proud owner of 2fa. Emptyons jul 27, 2011 1:08 pm

Yesterday was a sad day leaving the puppy back to breeder Crying or Very sad

Your grandchildren are beautiful.. I sure love brindle!! How many are they? Be sure to keep us updated with more pictures! Very Happy
Eva
Admin
Eva

InläggRubrik: Sv: Presa Canario #2! Proud owner of 2fa.   Presa Canario #2! Proud owner of 2fa. Emptyons jul 27, 2011 3:18 pm

But your getting her back right? :/ hopefully its nothing serious with her!

There was 6 of them in the litter, 4 girls two boys Smile yes, they just got to the age of looking cute so i guess i should put some pics up of the little rascals Smile
chucky

chucky

InläggRubrik: Sv: Presa Canario #2! Proud owner of 2fa.   Presa Canario #2! Proud owner of 2fa. Emptytor jul 28, 2011 4:51 am

No Im not getting her back. They said they will keep her for themselves.

Is it just me or is it really hard to sell Presa pups in Sweden now?
Eva
Admin
Eva

InläggRubrik: Sv: Presa Canario #2! Proud owner of 2fa.   Presa Canario #2! Proud owner of 2fa. Emptytor jul 28, 2011 6:26 pm

It's hard if you ask money for them Laughing

The majority of puppies after Zombie are being kept but going out to hosts, and lots of really good people are happy to take a puppy if they can have it for free :/

But certeinly a buyers market yes, very very sad, cause it is so important for any puppy especially a dogo canario to get to their home pretty early :/ A lot of importand socialization is going on the first weeks/months.
I got my latest male at 4,5 months it was a big difference compaired to a 8 week pup, especially if the new home doesnt have that much experience....
You really need something special to sell pups now adays, not just any two muts it seems. Perhaps good for breeders who are not that serious.

Sorry to hear you not getting her back, but I guess it is not too fun to sell a puppy that is sick either :/
chucky

chucky

InläggRubrik: Sv: Presa Canario #2! Proud owner of 2fa.   Presa Canario #2! Proud owner of 2fa. Emptytor jul 28, 2011 6:51 pm

Totally agree... It's so important to breed Canario's that fit the standard to the top instead of just finding anything available to breed with. It's such a huge responsibility to be a breeder. The work! Phew Shocked

No I'm not interested in a sick puppy. It really is NOT a good start! Especially if I had the pup on fodervad lol. Why should I pay medical costs to find out what's wrong with the breeders dog? It's not right I think. It wasn't meant to be with this one.

To be honest I would much rather get a young adult next time. I wanna see what I will get with health, temperament and character. Also from dogs who have been xrayed! OH and hey, it's a great thing to have the dog already housebroken too;)

Okay so most of the puppies are already booked. Did you help with this breeding? I look forward to more pictures!! Always fun to see them from a distance because we get weak up close lol.

Eva
Admin
Eva

InläggRubrik: Sv: Presa Canario #2! Proud owner of 2fa.   Presa Canario #2! Proud owner of 2fa. Emptymån aug 01, 2011 8:00 pm

Yes after putting a male to sleep at the age of 8 mths due to severe hip dysplasia i got a bit "scared for" puppies too Neutral
But there are lots of nbegative sides to buying an adult too, it is sort of nice to know what the dog has gone through the first months of its life Smile

Nope i did not help with this breeding at all, my ex got zombie when we split up and i kept ouy female kiwi. That is 2,5 years ago and he bought another female to acompany zombie and just bred them, so the only thing i am responsible of is...well nothing i guess Wink giving him all his merits, making sure he is mentally tested and hip scored i guess..haha so he can thank me for that.

Put pics of the little ones in the gallery now Smile
Eva
Admin
Eva

InläggRubrik: Sv: Presa Canario #2! Proud owner of 2fa.   Presa Canario #2! Proud owner of 2fa. Emptymån aug 01, 2011 8:00 pm

Yes after putting a male to sleep at the age of 8 mths due to severe hip dysplasia i got a bit "scared for" puppies too Neutral
But there are lots of nbegative sides to buying an adult too, it is sort of nice to know what the dog has gone through the first months of its life Smile

Nope i did not help with this breeding at all, my ex got zombie when we split up and i kept ouy female kiwi. That is 2,5 years ago and he bought another female to acompany zombie and just bred them, so the only thing i am responsible of is...well nothing i guess Wink giving him all his merits, making sure he is mentally tested and hip scored i guess..haha so he can thank me for that.

Put pics of the little ones in the gallery now Smile
Sponsored content

InläggRubrik: Sv: Presa Canario #2! Proud owner of 2fa.   Presa Canario #2! Proud owner of 2fa. Empty

Presa Canario #2! Proud owner of 2fa.
Till överst på sidan 
Sida 1 av 1
 Liknande ämnen
-
» Perro de presa canario- Dogo Canario-valpar
» Perro de presa canario- Dogo Canario-valpar
» Damien & Ramos (presa canario)
» Hej! Ny på forumet och inom canario!
» Leveringsklare Dogo (Presa) valper etter meriterede & röntgede foreldre

Behörigheter i detta forum:Du kan inte svara på inlägg i det här forumet